3 Below was an animated television series created by Guillermo del Toro and produced for Netflix and DreamWorks Animation. It is the second installment in the Tales of Arcadia franchise. Part One was released on December 21, 2018, Part Two was released on July 12, 2019.
Following Trollhunters, DreamWorks, 3 Below focuses on two royal teenage aliens and their bodyguard who flee a surprise takeover of their home planet by an evil dictator and crash land in Arcadia. Now on the run from intergalactic bounty hunters, they struggle to blend in and adapt to the bizarre world of high school all the while attempting to repair their ship so they can return and defend their home planet.
- Diego Luna as Prince Krel
- Tatiana Maslany as Princess Aja
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Glen Close as Mothership
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Emile Hirsch as Jim Lake Jr.
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky Galadrigal
- Steve and Eli from Trollhunters are confirmed to have "major roles" in the series, however they are still credited as "other characters".
- The aliens of this series are confirmed to be a prince disguised as a Latino Boy,a princess as a girl, and their bodyguard as an elderly man.
- Since the series focuses on side characters from the first series, Jim, Claire, Toby, AAARRRGGHH!!! and Blinky have "minor roles" in the series.
- The first season takes place during the events of the third and final part of Trollhunters. It starts a few weeks before Jim and his allies search for Merlin's tomb and ends with the battle events of the eternal night.
- The shooting that was seen during the start of the third part might have been the young royals and their guardian crashing their ship in Arcadia Oaks.