Guy Gagné (pronounced GHEE gan-YAY) is the overall main antagonist of the Turbo franchise. He is the main antagonist of the 2013 film Turbo, and a minor antagonist in the Netflix TV series, Turbo FAST.
He is voiced by Bill Hader.
Guy Gagné was shown being watched on an old Garage TV showing a recording of the Indy 500 and Theo (also known as Turbo), a snail pretending to be an IndyCar racer, looked up to him as his idol. Turbo dreamed he was fast and was granted the power to race.
Later, before he first saw Turbo beating his record, a Taco Man named Tito showed Turbo as the next Indy 500 champion.
Turbo meets up with Gagné and tells him he believes in him. However, Gagné reveals his true colors when he tells our hero that dreamers have to wake up and plots to take out Turbo in the Indy 500.
Later at the race, Turbo was about to race and Gagné prepares to beat Turbo. During the final lap, the villain was about to step on Turbo and crush him. However, the speedy snail made his way to the finish line when Gagné attempts to step on him. Gagné was later beaten up by Kim Ly for trying to kill Turbo. The rest of Gagné's fate was unclear, but the news paper showed him now as the former champion, shamed and being forced to face many Indycar sanctions, costing him his fame and most likely his car.
Guy Gagné comes across as an eccentric yet charismatic charmer but, he's really a competitive egomaniac who will do anything to win. He's all speed with no heart at all.
- Guy Gagné is a French Canadian racecar driver, and a five time Indy 500 champ.
- Guy Gagné is played by Bill Hader who also did the voices of Flint Lockwood and the FLMSMDFR in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and Leonard from the Angry Birds movies.
- He wears a red racing uniform and a helmet.
- The color of Guy Gagné's hair is black.
- Guy Gagné was thought be Theo's idol.
- Guy Gagné was the second Dreamworks villain to be beaten up by an old lady which was Kim-Ly. The first one being Makunga in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa by Nana.
- He has few similarities with Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast", that they wore red shirt, and they are villains who weren't revealed at first, and before at the end, they became frenzy (Guy Gagne: because he hates to see Theo has won Gaston: because he hates to see Beast kiss Belle). Also, they both are French.