King Fossa is one of the two main antagonists (the other is the Zoo Hunter) of Madagascar: The Video Game. He is also a playable character in the shuffleboard minigame. He was the king and leader of the fossas.
He fights Alex at the end of the game, and he has an ability to breathe out durian breath when he eats them. When he gets angry, his fur becomes inflamed and his eyes become red with rage. In the end, he gets defeated by Alex.
He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- Despite his very short screentime, King Fossa, more specifically, serves as the main antagonist in the second half of the game.
- He is the final boss in the game.
- His model is similar to Diego from the Ice Age franchise.
- It is unknown why he is bipedal and stands on two legs while his minions walk on all four. It might be due to him being the leader of the Fossa.
- He appears as a minor character in n All Hail King Julien.