Lady Campanula "Totty" Tottington is a major character of Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. She is voiced by Helena Bonham Carter. Her family is revealed to have held an annual Giant Vegetable competition for over 517 years. In the film, she offers Wallace and Gromit to fix her terrible problem with rabbits. Wallace then sucks the bunnies into the Anti Pesto Van. Then she finds the Were-Rabbit, a monster who she befriends due to her discovering that the Were-Rabbit's secret identity is Wallace. She was Victor's ex-fiancee.
- "Campanula" (Latin, "little bell") is the botanical name for the bellflower.
- It is misspelled "Companula" in the credits.
- Lady Tottington is always seen in a costume resembling a flower or vegetable. During the Giant Vegetable Contest she is dressed as a carrot; at the end of the movie, when she is opening the Bunny Sanctuary, she is dressed as a cob of sweetcorn.
- She has no tolerance for animal cruelty.
- She has a secret crush on Wallace.
- She is portrayed by Helena Bonham-Carter, who also portrayed Mrs. Bucket in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Emily in Corpse Bride, Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd, and Bellatrix LeStrange in the Harry Potter movies.