Audrey is one of the three main characters of Harvey Street Kids. Audrey wears her more contemporary clothing, compared to her iconic 1930s outfit. She also has brown hair which is more akin to the comics as opposed to having red hair like in the theatrical shorts. Unlike her official counterpart, who is a cute, mischievous and tomboyishly beautiful little girl, her Harvey Street Kids counterpart was more rebellious, perky, childish, but has an explosive temper.
Audrey is a cute and energetic tomboy. She acts tough and loves doing boy activities, but she also likes girly stuff as well, such as playing with the Horicorns. She also has a tendency of inventing things like trampolines, catapults, and a cotton candy machine. She is also very impatient and short tempered. She is the brawn but childish one in the Harvey Girls group. She refers to herself as "the protector of Harvey Street."
Similar to her Harvey Street Kids counterpart, Little Audrey has three pigtails (two low and one high) and is a cute tomboy, but unlike her Harvey Street Kids counterpart, she has a New York City accent, her hair is reddish brown and she wears her iconic 1930s outfit, including a little blue dress with puffed sleeves, a blue ribbon in her hair, white ankle socks, and black Mary Jane shoes, but by the time of her Harvey comics runs, the dress and ribbon are red.
The Two Faces of Little Audrey
A comparison between her official counterpart and her Harvey Street Kids counterpart.
|Official Counterpart||Harvey Street Kids Counterpart|
|Little Audrey wears her iconic 1930s outfit, including a little blue dress with puffed sleeves, a blue ribbon in her hair, white ankle socks, and pair of shiny black Mary Jane shoes.||Little Audrey wears her more contemporary clothing, including a long-sleeved pink shirt with a lightning bolt, jeans and a pair of hi-tops.|
|Little Audrey has her New York City accent.||Little Audrey has her Valley girl accent.|
|Little Audrey lived in Manhattan, New York City.||Little Audrey lived in Harvey Street.|
|Little Audrey was a cute, mischievous and tomboyishly beautiful little girl, with her imaginative, playful and adorable personality.||Little Audrey was more rebellious, perkier, more childish, but has an explosive temper.|
|Little Audrey loves hanging out with boys, reading boy-oriented comic books, fishing, playing pranks, made inventions, sports, eating candies and stuff that was boyish. She really hates every girly stuff. She is the first all-American tomboy.||Little Audrey loves creating inventions, sports and boys' stuff, but she totally loves girly stuff. She also likes the 1980's culture.|
- Audrey is based on her official counterpart of herself.
- Audrey loves rock music from the 1980's, and has an electric guitar.
- Audrey has a missing tooth, although how she got it is unknown.
- Audrey has a habit of combining words to make a new one.
- Audrey is shown to be really good at parkouring on almost anything, except old houses.
- She owns a pair of Snug Jamas.
- She used to wear a retainer, but "lost" it.
- She is known for taking things too far, such as rowing a boat all the way to Japan, climbing the top of a building block tower, and overflowing the spa.
- She keeps a bow and arrow ready to go.
- As seen at the cliffhanger in The Monsters Are Due on Harvey Street, it is revealed Audrey has a sister.