Little Audrey is an upcoming American computer-animated musical slapstick comedy film, produced by DreamWorks Animation and Harvey Entertainment, and distributed by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. It is to be released in April 2020, as a direct-to-video release.
- Ariel Winter as Little Audrey
- Jamie Demetriou as Melvin
- Grey Griffin as Lucretia
- Josh Gad as Tiny
- Evan Kishiyama as Patches
- Kristen Schaal as Little Dot
- Amy Poehler as Little Lotta
- TBA as Echo
- Joel McHale as Richie Rich
- Mindy Kaling as Gloria Glad
- Trevor Devall as Baby Huey
- Kenneth Bower as Unnamed villain
- This film sets in Manhattan, New York City in 1934.
- While the cast featured new voice actors for the film, Grey Griffin reprises her role as Lucretia from Harvey Street Kids.
- It was DreamWorks Animation's first direct-to-video feature film, since Joseph: King of Dreams.
- It was DreamWorks Animation's first computer-animated feature film, to be a direct-to-video release.
- The third Universal direct-to-video animated film to be rated PG by the MPAA, after Hercules and Xena: The Battle For Mount Olympus and Woody Woodpecker.
- This is the sixth DreamWorks Animation's musical film, following The Prince of Egypt, Joseph: King of Dreams, The Road to El Dorado, Trolls and Trolls World Tour.
- This is the seventh DreamWorks Animation film to have a female protagonist, after Chicken Run, Monsters vs. Aliens, The Croods, Trolls, Trolls World Tour and Abominable.
- This is the third DreamWorks Animation film in which Ariel Winter voiced characters, after Over the Hedge and Mr. Peabody & Sherman.
- Little Audrey has the same appearance in the theatrical shorts, as Melvin, Lucretia, Tiny, Little Dot, Little Lotta, and Patches have the same appearance in the comics, while Richie Rich has the same appearance in Harvey Girls Forever!
- There's a possibility this is all fake, considering the lack of announcement (not to mention no trailers) in other websites, including Wikipedia. This is because of coronavirus problems. If this film doesn't get released by its expected date (namely sometime on April 2020), it's possible it will be released sometime later the same year. Either that or the entire page will be deleted by the end of the year.