Netflix, Inc. is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in all of North America, Australia, New Zealand, South America and parts of Europe (Denmark, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, United Kingdom and Germany), and of flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States, where mailed DVDs are sent via Permit Reply Mail.
DreamWorks Animation and Netflix have joined to deliver your favorite DreamWorks characters to you any time & anywhere you want them! With 12 original series streaming between 2013 and 2018, DreamWorks is creating over 300 hours of television inspired by well-known franchises such as DreamWorks Dragons and Madagascar, as well as the Classic Media library.
- The Adventures of Puss in Boots
- All Hail King Julien
- Archibald's Next Big Thing
- The Boss Baby Back in Business
- Dawn of the Croods
- Dragons: Race to the Edge
- Dragons: Rescue Riders
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants
- Fast & Furious: Spy Racers
- Harvey Girls Forever!
- Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh
- Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts
- The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show
- Rhyme Time Town
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
- Spirit Riding Free
- Tales of Arcadia
- Trolls: The Beat Goes On!
- Turbo FAST
- VeggieTales in the House
- Voltron: Legendary Defender
DWA had streamed exclusively through Netflix since 2013, but in May, 2018, Hulu signed a license deal with Dreamworks, becoming the exclusive streaming home for future DWA movie feature films, as well as library films. Films will be available on the service in 2019, while original series will be available later in 2020. The exclusive Netflix deal ended in 2019, when How To Train Your Dragon: Hidden World went to Hulu instead of Netflix. DreamWorks-Netflix originals will still be on Netflix