- “''I know when the other Boovs said, "Oh!" they were not happy to see me. The true is, among the Boov, I do not fit in. I fit out.
The Boovs Evolved From Aquatic Creatures See The True Meaning Of Smekday
Like all Boovs, Oh is placed into a new home (from one of the many apartments that were taken from the humans when they were "relocated" to Happy Humans Town). He plans a "warming of house party" and invites his neighbors. After realising that no one is coming to the party, he spots in the distance a Boov called "Best friend" Kyle who is a mid-level traffic officer. Oh then attempts to send and invite Kyle to his warming of house party, but instead accidentally sends and invites every being in the entire galaxy, including the Gorg, that would reveal all of boov kind's location on Earth. Kyle attempts to arrest Oh, but is unsuccessful and Oh is able to flee the scene, eventually hiding from the Boov in a gas station.
He is given his name by other Boov when he says hello.
Oh is generally talkative, naïve, and annoying, but is friendly, well-meaning, selfless, heroic and intelligent. He is also shown to be a comic relief. Oh also seems to think Pig is a strange creature, since Pig is a cat and does not at all give meat or milk. Oh also happens to consider himself "super advanced in technology", even though he can't remember to turn off the capitals sometimes. Oh is also a heroic Boov; he grows into a Boov who runs toward danger and not run away from it, to selflessly help others, especially his friends.
- [while inputting password] "my name is oh and captain smek is awesome and anyone who does not think that is a poomp1"
- [after locking Tip and her mother inside of slushious] "Tip cannot come into the out now, I am fixing my mistake!"
- [after Tip shows him his green hand, realizing that he's lying] "Poomp..."
- [to Kyle, after he sends his directions] "Fa-da! I have sent directions to my living space!"
- [after realizing that he accidentally presses "send all"] "It is not my fault! Why for put "send" button right next to "send all"?! [to Kyle] This is just a bad design."
- [after he eats a urinal cake thinking it is a blue mint] "AAH! DO NOT EAT THE BLUE MINTS!! Thankfully, there is a large bowl of lemonade." [he drinks the "lemonade"] "UGH! DO NOT DRINK THE LEMONADE!"
- In the book, Oh told Tip to call him "J. Lo," thinking it was a common name. Tip constantly refered to him by name, with everyone assuming she meant the actress. To pronounce his real name, a human would need three heads. The real J. Lo worked on Home.
- Despite being a protagonist, he bares a slight resemblance to Gallaxhar, as both are aliens who have stretchy arms as well as squid-like feet.
- He was considered a super Boov for running towards the danger unlike his fellow Boov.
- In Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh, he is voiced by a different actor Mark Whitten.
- In the movie, he doesn't seem very tech-savvy and is quite incompetent and reckless. In the series, he is much more responsible and cautious.
|Home • Almost Home|
|Oh • Tip • Lucy Tucci • Pig • Smek • Kyle • The Boov • Gorg Commander|
|Home: Boov Pop!|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found